Official Contest Rules
NO PURCASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER, ONE WILL WIN. Void where prohibited. Open to any person who enters and complies with ALL contest regulations. The Support the GRL PWR movement + WIN COACHELLA contest begins 12:00 PM ET on March 31, 2017 and ends 12:00 PM on April 17, 2017. One entry per person. Winners will be selected based off the contest rules listed below.
- SPONSORSHIP: This contest is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Nectar Clothing is the sole company participating in the contest.
- ADMINISRATOR: Nectar Clothing, 721 Nevada Street STE 404 Redlands, CA 92373 U.S.A.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Support the GRL PWR movement + WIN COACHELLA is open only to U.S. residents only. Nectar Clothing employees NOT eligible. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have parental consent.
- HOW TO ENTER: The contest period begins 12:00 PM ET on March 31, 2017 and ends 12:00 PM on April 17, 2017. Contestants must go to instragram.com/nectarclothing to follow @nectarclothing. Then post a pic of you or a friend in a Coachella festival inspired outfit, or of you or a friend with your best hand drawing of that life giving feminine feature - boobs (all such boobie entries will raise 25 cents for breast cancer research), Post your pic on Instagram with these exact words in the caption: "Help me win two tickets to Coachella by following @nectarclothing to be ready to help me win. Winner will be chosen based on comments and other Instagram activity. Please help me go to Coachella #nectarcoachellacontest #supportGRLPWR #coachella", entries made previous to April 3rd can also post in the caption instead"Help me win two tickets to Coachella and #supportGRLPWR movement by following @nectarclothing. Winner will be chosen based on follows, comments, or other Instagram activity. Please help me go to Coachella. #nectarcoachellacontest Entrant’s Instagram account must be public. Instagram photo must be a new and original photo. Nectar Clothing reserves the right to disqualify any Entries that do not comply with the rules. All first round posts must be in no later than April 8th 2017 at midnight PST.
- WINNER SELECTION: Instagram: On or about April 18, 2017 a winner will be determined, base off of the three rounds in the contest. Winner’s eligibility relies on compliance with rules laid out here and during @nectarclothing post directions during the contest. In-store: On or about April 25, 2017 a winner will be selected for our store contests.
- PRIZE: Instagram: Two, Weekend Two, General Admission Tickets to Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. PLEASE NOTE: These tickets are for the dates April 21, 2017 – April 23, 2017. Odds of winning depend on number of participants and specific indicated Instagram activity. In-store prize: a $100 Nectar gift card.
- NOTIFICATION TO WINNER & PRIZE CONDITIONS: If winner has not spoken for and/or picked up by April 20, 2017 the tickets will kept by Nectar Clothing. Nectar Clothing is not responsible for transportation to and/or from Coachella. If for some reason Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is cancelled due to weather or conditions, Nectar Clothing is not responsible for replacement tickets.
- Nectar will donate a quarter for every drawing posted in store and entered into our online contest with the hashtag #supportGRLPWR written on the drawing, to breast cancer research up to $10k.
- Round 2 rules and specifics:
Entrants must Post a pic of themselves & who they want to take with them to Coachella, hashtag #nectarcoachellacontest and tag @nectarclothing in the caption of the picture. The top three, round two contestants, with the most points from their Instagram actvity will move to the third and final round.
Point system: We will award one point for every unique account comment the contestant gets, 40 points if the contestant posts an Instagram video tagging @nectarclothing & explaining why they deserve to go to Coachella. You can earn 10 points for every friend with a non-private account that reposts your photo and tags your account, @nectarclothing and hastags #nectarcoachellacontest. We will also award 3-20 points for unique Instagram posts, videos & and activity using our account and suggested hashtag.
Points will be tabulated the day after the final day to earn points, contestants should leave all posts up until after points are tabulated. The final full day to earn points for round two is Thursday April 13th.
Warning: If a contestant is selected to move to the final round on Friday April 14th and they are under 18, they will have to get a parents statement of release right away to participate in round three which will be a post on our account of the contestant. If we do not hear from a top three finalist by the end of Friday April 14th when the finalists are announced we will move to the next runner up to compete. Tickets will be available for pick up by April 19th at our office in Redlands.
For inquires please contact email@example.com