Girls Garage Book
- For Good Collection
- Publisher : Chronicle Books LLC (June 2, 2020)
- Publication date : June 2, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 15956 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 658 pages
- Lending : Enabled
Not sure which screws to buy? Need to fix a running toilet? With Girls Garage, you'll have the expertise to tackle these problems with your own hands. Or maybe you want to get creative and build something totally new. A birdhouse? A bookshelf? Girls Garage has you covered. Packed with illustrations that will build confidence for your next hardware store run, practical advice on everything from quick fixes to safety tips, and inspiring stories from real-world builder girls and women, this eye-catching volume makes the technical accessible. This is the guide every girl needs to take her life into her own hands. Girls, get in touch with your inner badass, and get building
• Informative, inspiring, and designed for everyday use, this is the ultimate book of book of building and woodcraft for girls.
• A true confidence builder for girls interested in STEM, woodworking, and home improvement.
• Along with her design agency and Girl's Garage, Emily Pilloton has been featured on television shows and the documentary film If You Build It.