FREE SHIPPING OVER $50
What does that mean?
We believe in not only operating a business in a community but becoming an integrated part of that community. We give brand new clothes to kids in need locally, and our clothes are Made for Love because of this commitment. We believe that a brand new set of clothes can change a child’s hope, self confidence, and help them believe in big things for themselves.
- Individual families with a focus on teens
- Local charities that share our vision
- We focus on the nine local communities surrounding our brick-&-mortar stores.
- Donations are made through Nectar Gives, which is a legal 501(c)(3) Charity.
- Each child gets on average $450 shopping spree at their chosen stores to add shoes, socks, undies, clothing, and necessities to their closet.
- We help an average of 2-6 families & two local charities a month
- We have averaged 6k a month of giving since our inception
Anastacia Dalsimer is 27 years old, a wifey to Tim and mama to Cosette (“Cosie”), who is a one-year-old girl who often accompanies Anastacia on her Nectar Gives shopping trips.
Anastacia’s love for the Lord Jesus is a driving force behind her passion for Nectar Gives. Anastacia sees her role as a way to show love to her local community and be apart of making an impact on the lives of those around her. She has a heart for family and is grateful to work for an organization that comes alongside families and supports them by blessing their children with brand new clothing.
When she is not working, you can find Anastacia spending time with her husband and baby girl; whether that is up in their little mountain home or down at the beach, it’s always together-and with a coffee in hand.